Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Grill Baked Smore's Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grill Baked Smore's Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grill Baked Smore's Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can consume. You already know this since, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to consume fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Include fish in two meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, however. Try introducing these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grill baked smore's cake recipe. You can cook grill baked smore's cake using 18 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grill Baked Smore's Cake:
- Get graham cracker cake
- Get 2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Prepare 1 cup sugar
- Provide 3 large egg whites
- Take 3 large egg yolks
- Use 1 tsp vanilla
- Use 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Take 1 cup milk
- Get 2 tsp baking powder
- You need 1⁄2 cup room temperature butter
- Use topping #1
- Use 1 large bag of mini marshmallows
- You need topping #2
- Prepare 1 large bag of milk chocolate chips
- You need 1 milk
- You need topping #3
- Use 1 handful of graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- Use 1 handful of mini marshmallows (optional)
Instructions to make Grill Baked Smore's Cake:
- preheat grill: If you have a three burner gas grill, on a three burner gas grill, light only the two end burners leave middle burner off. Set the two end burners on low….. If you have a charcoal grill, Preheat charcoal grill as normal….. If you have a two burner gas grill light both to low.
- meanwhile (cake) …. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites on medium speed until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add egg yolks to butter mix. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Beat alternately into butter mix, the milk and ,the graham cracker mix. Starting with the dry and ending with dry. Beat until well combined.
- Fold in egg whites until mixed completely.
- Pour batter into a greased 13x9 grill safe metal pan.
- Take out a second empty grill safe 13x9 pan.
- Place empty pan with opening towards heat to create a platform.
- Place cake batter filled pan on top of platform pan. (This creates an indirect heat cook essentially an oven effect)
- Keep lid closed and cook for 20 minutes. After your 20 minutes, check the cake. If it is not done, check in 5 minute intervals until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from grill and place in wire rack to cool. (Do NOT cool completely)
- TOPPING #1: Spread marshmallows onto a greased grill safe metal pan (doesn't matter what size as long it fits) I, personally, use 13x9 cookie sheet…. Place on your pedestal pan and grill. And heat until marshmallows are soft and gooey, stirring occasionally so they don't burn.
- Remove marshmallows from grill and softly spread the marshmallow on top of cake.
- TOPPING #2: In a grill safe metal bowl, add chocolate chips and a couple of tablespoons of milk. Place directly in grill grate. Using a rubber spatula and a fire safe mitt, continuously stir chocolate until completely melted adding more milk if needed to create a slightly runny paste. Remove from heat.
- Immediately pour over marshmallow topping and gently spread until cake is covered
- TOPPING #3: (optional) Sprinkle handful of graham cracker crumbs over top of chocolate. Then sprinkle handful of mini marshmallows on the top.
- Let cool for a half hour and then serve and ENJOY!
- HINT you may not get it right the first time. grill baking is tough. it took me about three times to get it right myself. But, its great for summer time cooking because it doesn't heat up your house and the smores cake is perfect because you get a little bit of that outdoor flavor just like a real smores.
- hint.. gas grills work better than coal but either can be used.
- hint: to cut down on smokey flavor just cover cake with lose fitting foil. if you don't like smokey flavor at all.. bake on a gas grill or in oven.
- Makes ONE 13x9 inch cake.
If you find this Grill Baked Smore's Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.