Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are actually good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that just consuming beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real chicken or beef.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to start eating these hearty foods regularly. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey pasta bake recipe. To make turkey pasta bake you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Pasta Bake:
- Get 1 lb ground turkey
- Take 1⁄2 lb turkey sausage
- Take 2 cup shredded cheese (your choice- I used a Monterey/ Jack blend)
- Take 1 1⁄2 packages taco seasoning
- Get 1 box Penne pasta noodles
Instructions to make Turkey Pasta Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Prepare pasta as directed on box
- Brown sausage and ground turkey. Stir in taco seasoning and cooked pasta. Add water if needed (since I prepare my turkey in water I didn't need to add much)
- Stir in half of the shredded cheese and pour into an oven safe dish. Top with remaining cheese and bake about 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven allow to cool and enjoy! I added some parmesan cheese on top
If you find this Turkey Pasta Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.