Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Lasagna Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are certain that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You probably already be aware of this as you’ve probably been told to see to it that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in two meals each week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna casserole recipe. To cook lasagna casserole you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna Casserole:
- Provide 1 lb Lean Hamburger or Italian Sausage
- Get 4 cup Penne or Spiral Pasta
- You need 26 oz Marinara Sauce
- Take 6 oz Mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese, sliced
- Provide 1 cup chopped onion
- Get 1 cup Diced Tomato
- Use 1 cup shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese
- You need 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Instructions to make Lasagna Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brown hamburger adding the onion during cooking. Then add the marinara and simmer for 7 min.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles for 7 min also.
- Stir the tomatoes into the sauce, then grease a deep baking dish.
- Rinse noodles with cold water and drain well.
- Make a layer of noodles in the bottom of the dish, then cover with meat sauce.
- Make a layer of sliced cheese over the sauce and sprinkle with parmesan, mostly covering it.
- Repeat layers, top with a layer of sliced cheese and the remaining parmesan
- Bake uncovered for 10-15 minutes or till cheese is melted. Then broil the top till golden and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with parsley, serve and ENJOY!
If you find this Lasagna Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.