Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You probably already be aware of this since you’ve in all probability been told to ensure that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try eating fish twice each week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb slowcooker beef stew recipe. You can cook low carb slowcooker beef stew using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew:
- Provide 3.5 Lb Chuck Roast Trimmed & Cut Into 1.5 Inch Cubes (approx.)
- Provide 2 Cups Low Sodium Beef Broth
- Use 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Get 1 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- Take 2 Tsp Kosher Salt
- You need 1 Tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- You need 1⁄2 Tsp Dried Oregano
- Get 1⁄4 Tsp Dried Rosemary
- Get 1⁄2 Tsp Dried Parsley
- Prepare 1⁄4 Tsp Marjoram
- Get 2 Tsp Fresh Thyme Leaves
- Provide 5-6 Carrots Sliced into 1 Inch Pieces
- You need 4 Cloves Garlic Minced
- Use 3 Celery Stalks Cut into 1⁄2 Inch Pieces
- You need 1 Large Yellow Onion Chopped
- Take 8 Oz Package of White Button Mushrooms
Steps to make Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew:
- I started with getting my meat and veggies in the crockpot. I used a 3.5 pound chuck roast which I trimmed and cubed into about 1.5 inch pieces. I chopped 1 large onion, 5 carrots, 3 celery stalks, and 3 cloves of garlic. Turn your crockpot on the low 8 hour setting. Add the veggies first and then put the cubed meat on top. Cover and let it start to warm while you get your broth and seasoning ready.
- In a bowl Combine 2 cups of low sodium beef broth, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano, 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary, 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley, 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram, and the leaves from a few sprigs of fresh thyme (about 2 teaspoons.) Mix well and then pour over your meat and veggies.
- Cover and let cook for 7 hours (stirring every 2 hours.)
- After 7 hours spoon out some of the broth and veggies (about 1.5 to 2 cups.) Either use a blender or an immersion blender to blend until smooth, but be very careful because it is very hot.
- Add one 8 ounce pack of mushrooms (quartered,) and add the broth and veggies you just blended. Give it a taste and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir and let cook for the last hour uncovered. - - By blending the veggies and broth you make a thicker gravy without having to use flour or cornstarch. - - I served it over a cauliflower mash. If you're wanting to indulge rice or potatoes are good serving suggestions as well.
If you find this Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.