Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Hillarys Hungover Fried Steaks recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hillarys Hungover Fried Steaks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hillarys Hungover Fried Steaks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you should have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t build up in your system and or cause issues for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hillarys hungover fried steaks recipe. To cook hillarys hungover fried steaks you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hillarys Hungover Fried Steaks:
- Provide thin bottom round steak
- Prepare Redskin Potatos
- Take packet of country gravy mix
- Prepare grated white cheddar cheese
- Provide softened cream cheese
- Use milk
- Take peanut oil
- You need bread crumbs
- Use flour
- Prepare steak rub
- Provide egg
Steps to make Hillarys Hungover Fried Steaks:
- First Boil some water, preheat the oven to 400, fill a large skillet with peanut oil and get that shit hot! (not too hot, more like medium heat)
- add potatoes to boiling water (your hungover so you dont have to peel them unless you feel like it) cook til you can mash easily with a fork
- while your potatoes are cooking put some rub on your steak to season those babies up! let em rest while u grate up some cheese…
- soften your cream cheese
- in a medium size bowl crack an egg and add a splash of milk.. now whip it good!
- in a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs and flour. ( i added a dash or two of garlic powder too)
- drain ur taters, put them in a large bowl and add cream cheese, the rest of the milk, half of the grated cheese and then start mashing!
- Put those babies in a baking dish and top them with the remaining cheese and stick em in the oven! (they cook until you are done with everything else)
- NOW the oil should be hot enough, so cut your steak in half, dip em in the egg wash, then dip em in your dry mixture of crumbs and coat them well. then cook them for about 5 minutes on each side. (this made them a nice medium)
- prepare gravy mix while the steaks cook. taters come out when steaks are done. I served this meal with green beans and covered everything with gravy! so yum! enjoy!
If you find this Hillarys Hungover Fried Steaks recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.