Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chestnut 'Manjū' recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chestnut 'Manjū' recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many folks don’t understand that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is actually something you ought to be using on a regular basis. You’re also going to find that there’s not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is something else that’s important to realize about this item and that is the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. On this page we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are related to the use of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
Yet another amazing side effect of using this sort of product is that coconut oil will actually help you drop some weight by improving your metabolism. When it comes to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you’re going to find that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it simpler and faster to lose some weight. The to so for anybody on a weight loss plan who’s not shedding weight as quickly as they would like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. Not to mention simply because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. If you have other oils in your house I would suggest removing them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be associated with it. There’s no doubt that in time businesses are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chestnut 'manjū' recipe. You can cook chestnut 'manjū' using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chestnut 'Manjū':
- You need <Pastry>
- Provide 2⁄3 cup Self-Raising Flour
- You need 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Take 1 Egg
- Take <Filling>
- Get 50 g Shiro-an (White Beans Paste) *See my recipe ‘Shiro-an’ to find how to make from canned butter beans
- Take 6-8 Tinned Chestnuts *OR roasted Chestnuts
- You need <Coating>
- Use 1 Egg Yolk
- Get 1 teaspoon Mirin
Steps to make Chestnut 'Manjū':
- Roughly chop up the Chestnuts and combine with ‘Shiro-an’. Divide the filling into 8 balls.
- Mix Flour, Sugar and Egg and make the mixture into dough. Divide the dough into 8 balls, flatten out each ball by pressing it down, and make them large enough to wrap the filling.
- Place one ball of filling in centre and draw the edges up to enclose. Repeat with the remaining dough and filling.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the 'Manju' on baking paper with the sealed side down and brush the Egg Yolk & Mirin mixture over the top. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until deep brown colour.
If you find this Chestnut 'Manjū' recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.