Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect pepper corn steak and bomb ass potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to pepper corn steak and bomb ass potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can lead to as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number for a person who wants a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pepper corn steak and bomb ass potatoes recipe. You can have pepper corn steak and bomb ass potatoes using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make pepper corn steak and bomb ass potatoes:
- Take 2 lb london broil
- Provide 12 oz beef broth
- Prepare 12 oz water
- Get 2 tbsp cracked pepper corn
- Provide 1 pinch sea salt
- Use 5 medium potatoes
- Prepare 8 oz cream cheese
- Provide 2 large scoops of sour cream
- You need 4 cup cheese, mixed cheese personal favorite moz, parm, and prov…
- You need 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Get 2 pinch sea salt
Steps to make pepper corn steak and bomb ass potatoes:
- pour broth and water into crock pot
- set to high
- mix in cracked peppercorn and salt
- cut London broil into three pieces to speed up cooking and make shredding more manageable
- cook on high at least 5-6 hours on low allow at least 8+hours
- when meat can b pulled apart with a fork start boiling large pot of water
- cube potatoes and give it pinch of sea salt boil approx 15 min or until they can be mashed against side of pot easily
- pre heat oven 375°f strain water. Then pour potatoes into mixing bowl with 2 cups white cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, and pinch of sea salt
- mash or use mixer to soft consistency, spread into large cake pan, then spread remainder of cheese on top and add Cheddar cheese for color and taste
- bake potatoes for 10 min the switch to broil on low for about 5 min to brown cheese. Check often while broiling so cheese doesn't burn
- Total physical prep and cooking time approx 35 min…crock pot requires pre plan of course.
If you find this pepper corn steak and bomb ass potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.