Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mexican mac and cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican mac and cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican mac and cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to break down unhealthy cholesterol. Try consuming fish during at least two meals every week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good for the heart, though. Try to begin eating these health food daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican mac and cheese recipe. You can have mexican mac and cheese using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican mac and cheese:
- Provide 16 oz chorizo sausage
- Provide 3 cups cheddar
- Take 16 oz penne pasta
- Use 6 T butter
- Get 1⁄2 cup flour
- Prepare 3 cups milk
- Provide 1 cup heavy cream
- Get 1 T worchestshire sauce
- You need 1⁄2 t ground mustard
- Prepare to taste salt and pepper
- Take 1 can corn with peppers (mexicorn)
Instructions to make Mexican mac and cheese:
- Set oven to 350
- Remove casing from sausage. In a dutch oven cook and crumble. Drain and set aside.
- While sausage cooks boil water for pasta and cook til al dente. Drain and set aside.
- To the Dutch oven add butter and flour. Whisk for 1 minute. Be sure to scrape delicious sausage bits up.
- Add milk and cream. Heat to just under boiling, stirring continuously until thick.
- Reduce heat to med/low. Add worchestshire, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Add 2 cups cheese. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in pasta, sausage, and drained corn.
- Transfer to 9 x 13 casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until bubbly around edge, cheese browned on top.
If you find this Mexican mac and cheese recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.