Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is possibly the best food you can eat. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been instructed to consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try eating fish during at least two meals a week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these foods each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pecan crusted chicken with baked sweet potatoes & maple-jalapeno sour cream recipe. You can have pecan crusted chicken with baked sweet potatoes & maple-jalapeno sour cream using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream:
- You need 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- You need Dipping Mixture
- Use 2 egg whites
- Get 1 juice of 1 lemon
- Get 2 tsp cornstarch
- Use Crusting Mixture
- Take 1 cup coarse dry breadcrumbs
- Provide 1 tbsp chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Prepare 1 tsp kosher salt
- Get 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- You need 1 zest of 1 lemon
- Use 3⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Take 1⁄2 tsp dried oregano
- Get 1⁄2 tsp dried thyme
- You need 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Prepare Baked sweet potatoes with maple-jalapeno sour cream
- You need 4 sweet potatoes, scrubbed & dried
- Provide 1⁄2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- You need 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Prepare 2 tsp jalapeno, seeded, minced
- Use 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- Provide 1 salt, to taste
- Take 1 tabasco, to taste
- Get 1 crumbled bacon
- Take 1 sliced scallions
Steps to make Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream:
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Prep chicken breasts by halving & pounding. Meanwhile, rub scrubbed, dried sweet potatoes with oil & salt. Bake in oven directly on rack for 40-45 minutes or until soft when pierced. Combine all topping ingredients & chill.
- Whisk egg whites, cornstarch & lemon juice in shallow dish for dipping mixture.
- Add pecans, herbs & spices to the crusting mixture.
- Dip & crust chicken, then air-dry on rack 20-30 minutes.
- Saute chicken in olive oil until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Flip chicken, then transfer to oven. Roast 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.
If you find this Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.