Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked bourbon Brownie pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked bourbon Brownie pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for helping your heart be healthy. You should know that blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to amass in your body and or cause issues for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bourbon brownie pudding recipe. To make baked bourbon brownie pudding you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked bourbon Brownie pudding:
- Take 1 stick butter
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 1 cup white sugar
- Take 1 tsp burboun
- Take 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- Provide 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- Take 1⁄4 cup all purpose flour
Instructions to make Baked bourbon Brownie pudding:
- Let eggs sit for a few hours until they are room temperature. Melt butter and let sit until cool to the touch.
- Place room temperature eggs into a mixer. Add sugar and beat on high for 10 minutes until thick and light yellow. Add bourbon and vanilla.
- Sift together flour and cocoa powder. On low speed, gradually incorporate dry ingredients into the egg mixture until just combined.
- On low speed, add melted butter until just combined.
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease a shallow 8x8 or 9x7 or 10x6 baking pan. Add Brownie mix and spread evenly into pan.
- Place baking dish into a larger pan full of very hot tap water.
- Bake for 55 minutes, or until top is hard and set but middle still seems very under baked. Let cool completely before serving with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
If you find this Baked bourbon Brownie pudding recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.