Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we do mean is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your burgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb fried riced tofu (japanese iri-tofu) recipe. To cook low-carb fried riced tofu (japanese iri-tofu) you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu):
- Get Sauce
- You need 2 tablespoon coconut amino or soy sauce
- Get 1 tablespoon rice wine
- You need 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- Take 1 teaspoon sugar or monk fruit sweetener
- Prepare Stir fry
- Provide 1 pack firm tofu
- Use 1 egg
- You need 1⁄4 cup mushrooms
- You need Any crunchy vegetables (I used carrot, young corn)
- Provide ground chicken or any leftover meat
- Get 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- You need Garnish
- Get Green onions
Instructions to make Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu):
- Wrap the firm tofu with paper towel and microwave for 1 min. Drain the water, put a plate or a pan on top of it and rest it for a while to drain water more.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl and set aside
- Brown your meat in an oiled pan (I like to use sesame oil but avocado oil would be better for keto diet)
- When your meat is cooked, break the tofu in, you can just tear it up by your hand or smash to make it crumble as you cook
- Stir in your veggies, mushrooms and cook for 1 minute then pour the sauce in; stir fry everything together until the sauce is cooked down and tofu absorb it well
- Lastly, move everything to one side of the pan and crack the egg in, mix everything well like you scoop from the bottom and flip over to the top
- Garnish with some green onions and done!
If you find this Low-carb Fried Riced Tofu (Japanese Iri-Tofu) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.