Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect potato and onion bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect potato and onion bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to potato and onion bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for the health of your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re good for your body. This does not mean, however, that simply consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss the meat.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, however. Try to begin eating these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and onion bake recipe. To cook potato and onion bake you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make potato and onion bake:
- Take 6 medium new potatoes.. (each about the size of a duck egg)
- Provide 1 red onion
- Prepare 1 white onion
- Use 1 red sweet pepper
- Use 1 pinch salt
- You need 1⁄2 tsp coarse black pepper
- Get 1 hot chile pepper. de-seeded.
- Provide 1⁄2 pints whole milk
- Get 1 packages cheese sauce mix
- Take 2 oz good cheese… grated (your prefered cheese)
Instructions to make potato and onion bake:
- slice potatoes onions and sweet pepper
- heat milk for sauce
- pre heat oven to 160°c
- fry in a large pan… a wok is good here… for about 3 mins just to start everything cooking.
- whilst frying veg make up cheese sauce with boiling milk.
- add hot chile (chopped finely and de seeded) to cheese sauce with black pepper
- place partly cooked veg in an oven proof dish and cover with the sauce mix
- sprinkle over with the grated cheese
- bake in centre of oven for 20 to 25 mins
- serve with steamed brocolli and/or asparagus… as a side with a main meal… or just as a quick winter warmer
If you find this potato and onion bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.