Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating beans may not have a good smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that just consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your green salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you may prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls recipe. You can have teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls:
- Use 1 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1⁄2 inch strips
- You need 1 bottle teriyaki marinade
- Use 1 pineapple cored and cut into 1⁄2 inch slices
- Prepare 2 small bags or 1 large bag of frozen veggie and rice stir fry mix (I added one can of baby corn into my rice and veggies)
- Get 1 packet stir fry seasoning
- You need 1 box frozen egg rolls
- Use Sweet and sour or sweet chili sauce to dip egg rolls in
Steps to make Teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls:
- Cut chicken into strips and marinade for 30 min or more in 3⁄4 bottle of teriyaki marinade in the fridge.
- While it marinating core and cut pineapple and set aside.
- Cook egg rolls in the over as directed on package.
- After soaking bamboo skewers for 30 min to an hour in water to prevent burning put chicken strips and pineapple on them and either cook on your George foreman, pan fry or bake in oven until chicken is done then brush with remaining teriyaki sauce.
- Cook rice and veggie kid as directed on package (only takes about 5 minutes to cook in a lightly oiled skillet) and seasoning with stir fry seasoning also found in Asian aisle.
- I drizzled my rice and veggies with remaining teriyaki sauce for extra flavor and put it all on a plate with a side of sweet chili sauce. If you don’t like spicy use simple sweet and sour sauce. My egg rolls came with the sauce packets but I also added extra and bought another bottle of the sweet chili sauce in the Asian aisle at the store. Serve and enjoy !
If you find this Teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.