Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect baked mac n cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect baked mac n cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to baked mac n cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Have you ever heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are known to have lots of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Eating just a single Red Delicious apple each day can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. That’s a fantastic number if you’re attempting to make your heart healthy!
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these foods regularly. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mac n cheese recipe. To cook baked mac n cheese you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare baked mac n cheese:
- Use 2 eggs
- Use 1 tbsp milk
- Take 1 box elbow noodles
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp salt
- Prepare 1⁄2 tbsp pepper
- Use 3 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 cup velveeta cheese (shredded or cubed)
- Take 3⁄4 cup extra sharp white cheddar cheese (cubed)
- Prepare 3⁄4 cup extra sharp yellow cheddar cheese ( cubed)
Steps to make baked mac n cheese:
- preheat oven to 350°
- bring 6-8 cups of water to boil, then add elbow noodles.
- while noodles are cooking dice up the three different cheeses.
- in a little bowl beat the two eggs and milk mixture, add a little salt and pepper.
- drain noodles, add a little butter and the salt and pepper, mix, in a large bowl with the egg , milk and cheeses ( be sure to leave 1⁄4 cup of the velveeta cheese to top with)
- pour it in to a casserole dish (or tin pan). add the rest of the velveeta cheese and some butter in each corner and the middle of the dish.
- bake for 20 - 25 min, or until golden brown on the top and fluffy in the middle.
If you find this baked mac n cheese recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.