Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many individuals do not recognize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is really something you need to be using on a regular basis. Unlike other products you are able to purchase currently available this device is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. If you are wondering what a few of these benefits are you should be glad to realize that we are going to be explaining to you in this article what some of these benefits could be.
I’m sure you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with plenty of benefits. For individuals who wind up suffering from different types of rashes you may possibly want to consider rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will assist you to heal the rash. Of course you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, as this is jam packed with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you might find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. There is no doubt that in time companies are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to flatbread/pita bbq chicken pizza recipe. To make flatbread/pita bbq chicken pizza you need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza:
- Get 1 pound chicken breast, cut into 1⁄2-inch cubes
- Use oil
- Get 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- Get 6 pita or small, round Middle Eastern flatbreads
- Provide BBQ Sauce
- Use bag shredded mozarella (You won't need all of it.)
- You need 1⁄2 red onion, peeled and cut into very thin strips, vertically
- Get roughly 20 stems cilantro, chopped (I use stems and all.)
Steps to make Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza:
- Preheat 1 Tablespoon oil in a large pan to high, add chicken to the pan in a single layer. Let it cook undisturbed for 3 or 4 minutes on one side. - - Then add salt and onion powder, redistribute chicken, ensuring that the uncooked side of each piece is touching the cooking surface, then cook another 4 or 5 minutes until all chicken is opaque and cooked through.
- Add 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce and mix to incorporate. - - Turn off heat, let chicken cool, and preheat oven to 435F.
- Toss chopped cilantro and red onions with oil. (About 1 Tablespoon per each.) - - This will give your cilantro and red onions more of a roasted flavor than if you didn't toss them in oil.
- Lightly brush each pita/flatbread with oil and place them on a baking sheet or sheet pan.
- Spread 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce on each pita/flatbread evenly.
- Top with mozzarella.
- Followed by the chicken divided in 6 equal portions. (I know there are only 5 here, but the Hubs had eaten one for breakfast. :P)
- Then top with onions. (As you can see, I LOVE onions. :D)
- Then cilantro. (As you can see, I also LOVE cilantro.)
- Then an optional additional sprinkling of mozzarella to hold the toppings in place once the cheese melts.
- Bake for 15 minutes, switching racks halfway to make sure each pan gets the same type and intensity of heat exposure. - - That's it! Enjoy. :)
If you find this Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.