Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy Spinach Penne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Spinach Penne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Spinach Penne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are loaded with things that will keep your heart healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a wonderful number for a person who wants a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for improving your heart health. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy spinach penne recipe. You can have cheesy spinach penne using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Spinach Penne:
- You need 230 Grams Penne , cooked , drained
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- Prepare 2 Cloves Garlic , thinly sliced
- Get 1 Chorizo Spanish , finely minced
- Take 14.5 Ounces Tomatoes Canned , chopped
- Provide 1 Bunch Basil leaves (5-6 leaves), sliced
- Get 1 Cup Spinach , frozen
- Prepare 8 Ounces Cottage Cheese
- Get 1⁄2 Cup Parmesan Cheese , grated
- Provide 4 Ounces Mozzarella Cheese , grated
- Prepare Cooking Spray
- You need Salt
- Take Black Pepper , ground
Instructions to make Cheesy Spinach Penne:
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees. Prepare the baking dish by spraying the cooking spray all around the inside, including the sides.
- Saute the garlic in the olive oil until lightly browned and fragrant. Add the chorizo and brown that until edges are crispy. Pour in the canned tomatoes and simmer until sour taste is almost gone, about 10-15 minutes. Add basil leaves and continue to simmer 10 more minutes.
- Process the cottage cheese in a food processor until almost smooth. Add in the Parmesan and half the mozzarella cheese. Pulse 2-3 more times. Mix half the cheese mixture to the drained spinach.
- Pour the tomato sauce into the penne pot and mix. Add the remaining half of the mozzarella and mix thoroughly, to make sure the melted gooey-ness is spread evenly.
- Transfer half the penne with tomato sauce into the baking dish. Spread the spinach-cheese mixture on top, and top with the remaining penne.
- Pour the remaining cheese mixture on top of the pasta and spread evenly. This will bubble and turn golden brown when baked.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheesy top bubbles and turns golden brown.
If you find this Cheesy Spinach Penne recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.