Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this because, by now, you’ve probably been taught to eat fish at least two times each week. This is especially true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is unhealthy. Know that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process bad cholesterol. Try consuming fish in two meals each week.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked coconut shrimp with chrunchy thai salad recipe. You can have baked coconut shrimp with chrunchy thai salad using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad:
- Take 12 jumbo shrimp
- Prepare 1 olive oil spray
- Prepare Coconut Crust
- You need 1⁄2 cup flower
- Provide 1⁄2 cup panko
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- You need 1⁄2 cup egg whites
- Use 1 tsp curry powder
- Get 1 tsp cracked pepper
- Provide Crunchy Thai Salad
- Use 2 cup shredded cabbage
- Provide 1⁄4 cup edamame
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup shredded carrots
- Use 1⁄2 red bell pepper
- You need 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Provide 2 tbsp unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- Use 1 The Amazing Spicy Peanut Sauce - see earlier recipe
- Get Shrimp Dip
- Take 1⁄2 cup greek yogurt
- Provide 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Use 2 tbsp chili pepper paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp diced cilantro
Instructions to make Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad:
- preheat oven to 450
- mix flower, panko, and coconut in a small mixing bowl
- mix egg whites, curry, and pepper in a separate small mixing bowl
- spray a small baking dish with olive oil spray
- dip shrimp into egg mix, then dip into coconut mix, make sure each piece is well covered, and lay in baking dish
- place shrimp in oven, bake at 450 for about 10 minutes or until golden (you may want to flip them half way through)
- for the salad, add shredded cabbage to a clean salad bowl
- slice bell pepper into thin strips, toss into bowl
- crush/chop up peanuts, add to bowl
- add all other salad ingredients to bowl, including peanut sauce, toss & set aside to marinade
- in another separate clean small bowl, mix all ingredients for the shrimp dip and blend well
- When shrimp is done baking, add 6 shrimp to plate, add 1⁄2 of the salad to plate, add 2 tablespoons of shrimp dip to plate, then devour!
If you find this Baked Coconut Shrimp with Chrunchy Thai Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.