Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sirloin Beef steak Jackets an Butter Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sirloin Beef steak Jackets an Butter Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%. This is an awesome number for someone who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sirloin beef steak jackets an butter beans recipe. You can cook sirloin beef steak jackets an butter beans using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sirloin Beef steak Jackets an Butter Beans:
- Get large Baking Potatoes
- You need Almost a 200g Sirloin Beef Steak
- Provide Butter Beans,so a 400g tin
- You need Salted Butter
- Take Crystallized Sea Salt
- Provide Vegetable Oil
Instructions to make Sirloin Beef steak Jackets an Butter Beans:
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 7.Lightly sprinkle Crystallized Sea Salt on a Baking Tray and then wash the outer Skins of the large Baking Potatoes and prick holes in - with a Dinner Fork,roll the wet - clean,Jacket Potatoes onto the Sea Salt and then bake for 2 hours - could be done in 1 hour and 30 minutes,depends on how large the Baking Potatoes are.
- In the last 15 minutes of cooking time - boil the emptied tin of Butter Beans in a saucepan on the hob.
- In the last 10 minutes - wash the Sirloin Beef Steak under the cold water tap,squeeze out moisture and then place the Sirloin Beef Steak in the frying pan of hot Vegetable Oil and shallow fry on the highest setting for 2 minutes on the One side and then turn it over for a further 2 minutes - leave to rest for 6 minutes and then serve with buttered - cooked Jacket potatoes and cooked drained Butter Beans.Enjoy.
If you find this Sirloin Beef steak Jackets an Butter Beans recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.