Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counteract the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What we are saying is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a great idea. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you might prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these foods regularly. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fc bbq chicken chopped salad recipe. To make fc bbq chicken chopped salad you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad:
- Get 10 oz mixed salad greens (2 bags)
- Get 1 ear corn (boiled, steamed, roasted, or grilled are all good), kernels cut off
- Prepare 10 cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- Get 1⁄4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Get 1⁄2 an apple, cored and diced
- Take 2 precooked chicken breast halves (baked, roasted, grilled are all fine), cut into 1⁄2" cubes
- Take 1⁄2 cup grated cheese (I had mild cheddar. I think the original has Jack.)
- Get 10-20 leaves basil depending on how much you like, chopped
- Get 1⁄4 cup BBQ sauce
- Use 1⁄3 cup Ranch dressing
- Get fresh lime
Steps to make FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad:
- Your ingredients.
- Put salad greens in a large mixing bowl
- Throw all your other ingredients on top then dress with Ranch and BBQ sauce and a healthy squeeze or two of fresh lime juice.
- Toss thoroughly and enjoy!
If you find this FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.