Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Meringue Pops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meringue Pops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good for the heart, however. Try to start eating these health food regularly. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meringue pops recipe. To cook meringue pops you need 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meringue Pops:
- Take 3 fresh egg whites
- Take 1⁄4 tsp cream of tartar
- You need 5 oz sugar
- You need 1⁄2 tsp vanilla or other flavoring
- Take 1 pinch salt
Steps to make Meringue Pops:
- Pre-heat your oven to 225ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Bring 2 inches of water to a simmer in a pot. Place a clean stainless steel mixing bowl over the water. It shouldn't touch the water.
- Combine your egg whites and sugar and whisk to combine. Occasionally whisk as it's heating to distribute the heat and dissolve the sugar.
- Once your egg whites are at 110ºF (or when you don't feel any grains of sugar between your fingers) you're ready to whip
- Place the bowl on your stand mixer with the whisk attachment. Whisk on med for one minute, add in cream of tartar, salt and flavoring.
- Bump up to high and let whip until you reach STIFF peaks.
- Now you are ready to pipe your meringue onto the baking sheet in kisses, swirls or pops. The possibilities are endless!
- Bake for 60 minutes, then turn off the oven but do not take out the cookies. Let them sit in the oven until they are completely cold.
- Cookies can be stored in a ziplock bag unrefrigerated for up to two weeks.
- Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 11kcal (1%) | Carbohydrates: 2g (1%) | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 11mg | Sugar: 2g (2%)
If you find this Meringue Pops recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.