Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Whosayna’s Steak Vada Paau recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Steak Vada Paau recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Steak Vada Paau recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause blockages. The truth is that eating just a single Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number if you’re working to improve the health of your heart!
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s steak vada paau recipe. To make whosayna’s steak vada paau you need 37 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Whosayna’s Steak Vada Paau:
- Use Steak Vada:
- Provide 1⁄4 kg Steak, (cubes)
- Use 5-6 Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup Sweetcorns
- Use 1 Capsicum (chopped)
- Provide 1 and hlf tsp Salt
- Use 1 Lemon juice
- Provide 1 tsp Chilli powder
- You need 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Garam masala
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Ginger
- Prepare 1 tsp Garlic paste
- Provide Batter:
- You need 1 cup Besan (Gram flour)
- Provide Salt (pinch)
- Get 1 tsp Baking powder
- Take Chilli powder (pinch)
- Prepare Turmeric powder (pinch)
- Provide Paau/Bread:
- Provide 3 cups Maida (All purpose flour)
- Get 2 tsp Yeast
- Prepare 4 tbsp Oil
- Provide 1 tsp Salt
- Use 1 tsp Sugar
- Take Red Chutney:
- You need 1 cup Coconut (grated)
- Provide 6 Garlic cloves (chopped)
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- You need 2 tsp Kashmiri Chilli powder
- Get Green Chutney:
- Provide 6 Green chillies
- Take 1⁄2 cup Peanuts
- Provide 1 cup Coriander leaves (chopped)
- You need leaves Few Mint
- You need 2 Garlic cloves
- Get 1 Lemon juice
- Provide Salt (as required)
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Steak Vada Paau:
- Steak Vada: In pressure cooker boil steak cubes with salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger, garlic paste, lemon juice with little water
- When almost done add potatoes and cook till done and water dried up
- Shredd meat in chopper, put in a big bowl
- Add potatoes and mash them
- Add the rest of ingredients and mix well, shape into cutlets and keep aside
- In a bowl put all ingredients, add little water at a time, make thin batter
- Dip each cutlet in it and deep fry to golden brown colour
- Paau: Mix dry ingredients well, bind soft dough using all ingredients with hot water, knead well
- Apply oil on it then let it rise till it's double in size
- Punch back￼￼ and knead to smooth ball, make two portions
- Make a tube like roll, cut two inches pieces
- Then lay each ￼on the greased tray, keep half an inch distance between each
- Make the other in same manner, then let it fully rise
- Glaze with beaten egg and bake in oven on 200°C till browned up
- Cut in half apply green chutney on lower paau, put a vada on it put a tsp of tamarind sauce and sprinkle red chutney on it - - Enjoy with fried chillies!
- Red Chutney: Roast coconut in a pan but should not change colour, remove in a plate
- In same pan roast garlic till it dry, should not burn
- Now dry grind all in a chopper and keep in a bowl
- Green Chutney: In blender put all and grind with little water to a paste
If you find this Whosayna’s Steak Vada Paau recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.