Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tenderloin Steak with grape sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tenderloin Steak with grape sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tenderloin Steak with grape sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans, unbelievably, are actually good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counteract the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating the real beef or chicken.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tenderloin steak with grape sauce recipe. To cook tenderloin steak with grape sauce you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tenderloin Steak with grape sauce:
- Provide 1 good piece of tenderloin steak(preferably veal)
- Use Plenty of salt
- Take Plenty of black pepper
- Provide Broccoli and cauliflower
- Get 2-3 slices ginger
- Use 4 tbsp butter
- Use 2 cloves garlic
- Get Sauce
- You need 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Get 1⁄2 cup grape juice
- Prepare 3⁄4 cup chicken stock
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Provide 2 tbsp canola oil
- You need 2 slices ginger
- Get Double baked potato
- Provide 1 Potato
- You need Chives
- Take Salt and pepper
- You need 1 tbsp butter
Steps to make Tenderloin Steak with grape sauce:
- Poke a few whole in your potato and wrap it in aluminium foil.
- Set it in oven at 180’c for 45min
- Once potatoes are out of oven, cut em in half and scoop out the potato in cup, such that potato retains a cup or bowl like shape. Now mash the scooped out goods of potato and add chives, salt, pepper, butter and cheddar cheese. Fill this mixture in a piping bag and shape it out in the bowl like potato. And place it back in oven at 180’c for 15min or until golden brown at top.
- Cut and clean your veggies, rub some olive oil and throw a pinch of salt. And roast them at 180’c for 25- 30 min.
- Take out your steak, pat it with tissue or paper to wipe of moisture. Throw it on net tray and give a good rub of salt and pepper. Make sure you have net tray, as we are going to reverse sear it, so we need ventilation below the steak when in oven
- Place the tray in oven at 140-160’c for 30 min(for medium well)
- Once out take an iron cast pan well covered on sides to maximize heat. Throw in oil and butter and let it get heated. Cook at medium flame. Throw in your steak let it side of your steak rest on pan for 4 min each(top and bottom only, just char the sides of the steak). One you flip throw in your ginger and garlic cloves. Make sure to throw the butter oil mixture on sides with your spoon.Place the steak on net tray again and let it rest so it can suck it's juices all the way back into it.
- Now for the sauce, simmer your chicken stock, throw few slices of ginger. Add grape juice and stir, add the brown sugar and thicken the sauce a bit.
- Simply cut your steak out now. Design your plate and throw the sauce however you like, let your inner artist come out.
If you find this Tenderloin Steak with grape sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.