Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Breakfast Pizza low carb recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Pizza low carb recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Pizza low carb recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that just ingesting beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that having kidney beans on your green salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Fortunately, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your burgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast pizza low carb recipe. You can have breakfast pizza low carb using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast Pizza low carb:
- Use —crust——
- Get 7 large eggs
- Prepare 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare —–toppings———
- Provide 1⁄2 pound summer sausage
- Prepare 1⁄4 pound Bacon
- Take 1⁄2 cup sliced green stuffed olives
- Take 4 small tomatoes
- Get 1-1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Use 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- You need 1-1⁄2 shredded mozzarella cheese
- Provide 1⁄4 pound hotdogs 2 of them
Instructions to make Breakfast Pizza low carb:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Crisp the bacon
- Slice the hotdogs, olives and sausage
- Mix the eggs and cheese, pour into a hot pan or skillet
- Let the eggs get semi-firm put into oven for 3 minutes
- Add cheddar cheese. Start at edge and work inwards
- Add sliced hotdogs and sausage
- Add bacon and olives
- Add mozzarella and tomatoes
- Put into oven for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese.
- Let rest for 12 minutes before serving
- I hope you enjoy!
If you find this Breakfast Pizza low carb recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.