Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lemon Pavlova recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Pavlova recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Pavlova recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. Appleas have lots of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. One Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8 percent! That’s a fantastic number if you’re trying to improve the health of your heart!
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon pavlova recipe. To cook lemon pavlova you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon Pavlova:
- You need Egg Whites, 160g Approximately 4
- Take 200 g Granulated Sugar,
- Prepare Cornflour, 1.5 TSPFresh Lemon Juice, 1.5 TSP
- Prepare Good Quality Lemon Curd, For Spreading
- Prepare 150 ml Heavy Whipping Cream,
- Provide 2 TBSP Limoncello Homemade or Store-bought,
- Use Fresh Lemon Zest, 1⁄2 Lemon
- Take 35 g Toasted Almond Flakes,
- Get Pinch Lemon Confit Finely Minced,
Steps to make Lemon Pavlova:
- You can visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2018/12/23/Limoncello-Tiramisu-Debunked for the limoncello recipe.
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2018/12/23/Lemon-Confit for the lemon confit recipe.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius or 360 fahrenheit. - - Draw an 8 inch round circle on a parchment paper with a pencil and cut it to the size of your baking tray. - - Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add egg whites. - - Using a hand or stand mixer, whisk egg whites to soft peaks. - - While still continue to whisk, gradually add in the sugar, cornflour and lemon juice. - - Continue whisking until stiff peaks form or until the meringue is light + glossy and the sugar as completely dissolved.
- When you touch the meringue and rub it with your fingers, there shouldn't be any grains of sugar.* - - Dollop the meringue onto the 4 corners of the parchment paper, penciled side up. - - Flip the parchment paper and adhere the 4 corners onto the baking tray, penciled side down. - - Transfer the meringue into the circle that you drew.
- Using an offset spatula and smoothen the meringue and maintaining it in a round shape as much as you can. - - Transfer into the oven and immediately turn the heat down to 150 degree celsius or 300 fahrenheit. - - Bake for about 1 hr. - - Remove from oven and set aside to cool slightly. - - It will crack at the top.
- Carefully, transfer the meringue onto a cake stand or serving plate, upside down. - - This way you get an even surface to lay the toppings. - - Spread a layer of lemon curd onto the pavlova, adjust to preference. - - In a large bowl, add whipping cream.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, whip the cream until soft peaks form. - - Depending on how sweet your lemon curd is, you can add icing sugar into the whipping cream as per your preference. - - Add in limoncello and lemon zest.
- Fold to combine well. - - Transfer the whipped cream on top of the lemon curd. - - Lastly, sprinkle toasted almond flakes and lemon confit over the top. - - Slice and serve immediately, or serve chilled.
If you find this Lemon Pavlova recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.