Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Whosayna’s Steak and Veggies Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Steak and Veggies Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Steak and Veggies Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that the body calls for a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. They’re high in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8 percent! That’s a fantastic number for a person who desires a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s steak and veggies pie recipe. To cook whosayna’s steak and veggies pie you only need 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Steak and Veggies Pie:
- Get as needed Mashie
- Provide 3 Puff Pastry
- Get Filling:
- You need 1⁄2 kg Beef Fillet (Chinese Cut)
- Provide to taste Salt
- Use 1 tsp Black Pepper powder
- Take 1" Ginger (slivered)
- Prepare 5 cloves of Garlic (chopped)
- Take 4 Tomatoes (blend it)
- Take 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- You need 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- You need 1 cup Sweet Corns
- Get 1 tsp Hot Sauce
- Provide 1 tsp Paprika
- Provide to taste Salt
- Provide 1 tsp Vinegar
- Use 2 cups chopped Veggies (Capsicum, French Beans, Cauliflower and Carrots)
- Get 1 tbsp Ginger/Garlic paste
- Get 3-4 Potatoes (boiled, mashed then added salt, pepper, chilli powder and lemon juice
Steps to make Whosayna’s Steak and Veggies Pie:
- Marinate fillet in ginger and garlic paste, salt and chilli powder for 3 hrs… - In a pan add oil and braise fillet til it's nice brown colour… - Remove in a plate when cooled down cut in small pcs… - In the same pan add onions and braise till pinkish brown add tomatoes and cook a little then add veggies and the rest of sauces, chopped garlic and ginger, paprika and corn, cook on high flame if it's too watery… - Make sure it's saucy not dried up..
- Pie Making: - In a big casserole put a thin layer of mashie all over the base and level it - Now pour filling, and spread evenly - Roll puff pastry and cover the filling - Make slits and glaze with beaten egg - Bake in oven on 230°C till nice golden brown colour
If you find this Whosayna’s Steak and Veggies Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.