Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork chops with homemade shake & bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork chops with homemade shake & bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the best meats out there. You may already be aware of this as you’ve probably been told to ensure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts aren’t healthy. Be aware that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down bad cholesterol. Eat fish during at least two meals a week.
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chops with homemade shake & bake recipe. To make pork chops with homemade shake & bake you only need 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork chops with homemade shake & bake:
- Get 8 cencter cut pork chops
- You need My homemade shake & bake see other recipe
Instructions to make Pork chops with homemade shake & bake:
- Rinse off center cut chops
- In a ziplock bag add some homemade shake & bake
- Shake pork in bag lol
- Place on wire rack, with a cookie sheet underneath it.
- Bake on 350 until done.
- Notes- bag on right was the mix I didn’t use and saved because I knew I didn’t need it all. Bag on the left was what I had left from covering my 8 center cuts. I marked it with pork and the date will be put in my freezer until I do pork again, will hold up no more than 30 days from what I was told. So no waste… and I had extra. If I would of gotten the regular shake and bake I have to get 2 boxes just to make this.
If you find this Pork chops with homemade shake & bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.