Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of good stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They have tons of soluble fiber which acts like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8 percent! That’s a fantastic number if you’re endeavoring to improve the health of your heart!
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb taco casserole (keto friendly) recipe. To make low carb taco casserole (keto friendly) you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly):
- Get 1 lb 80⁄20 ground beef
- Provide 1 tbs chili powder
- Prepare 1 tsp ground cumin
- You need 1⁄2 tsp onion powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- You need 1⁄8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Get 1⁄2 cup sugar free salsa
- Take 4 eggs
- You need 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- Take 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- Get 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
Steps to make Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly):
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as it cooks. While cooking stir in chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Turn off heat, do not drain beef. Stir in salsa and transfer mixture to a 9x9 casserole dish. Spread out evenly.
- In a medium bowl wisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Once combined, stir in half the cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over meat mixture in casserole dish. Very gently give the mixtures a slight stir to work some of the cheese down into the meat.
- Top with remaining cheese. Place in oven. Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is crispy and golden around the edges. Let rest 10 minutes before serving. Top with your favorite garnishes and enjoy!
If you find this Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.