Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can ingest. You’re probably already aware of this since your health care provider has instructed you to ingest some fish at least two or three times every week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try consuming fish at least two times a week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, however, for improving your heart health. Begin consuming these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) recipe. To cook wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Provide 10 Hot Dogs (Gluten-Free found to have lowest carbs)
- Use 2 tbs Avacado Oil
- Take 1 lb sauerkraut (both solid and liquid)
- Use 3 cups Chicken Broth
- Use 1⁄2 cup water
- Take 2 bay leaves
- You need 1 stevia sweetener packet
- Use 2 tbs Dijon Mustard
- Take 1 shallot or small onion
- Get 2 strips Bacon
- Prepare 1⁄8 tsp black pepper
- Take 1⁄8 tsp salt
- Provide 1 tsp chives
Instructions to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Dice onion and bacon into small pieces and put in pot. Fry bacon and onion until browned. delay adding onion by couple of mins if you like crispy bacon.
- Add broth, water, oil, mustard, sweetener, pepper, bay leaves and mustard
- Measure out sauerkraut making sure there are both solids and liquids (more liquid the more acidic soup - adjust to likeness). Drain liquid into soup then take solids and chop to make less stringy. Add to soup.
- Chop hot dogs in 1⁄4 of an inch width (can be substituted for sausage). Add to soup. Simmer 15 mins.
- Add pinch of baking soda with 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Stir in. Taste soup add salt as required. Add chives as a garnish.
If you find this Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.