Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low-Carb Taco Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Carb Taco Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are high in things that will help your heart be healthier. They’re high in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. A single Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%! This is a terrific number for a person who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb taco bake recipe. You can cook low-carb taco bake using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low-Carb Taco Bake:
- Take Crust
- Take 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Get 3 eggs
- Use 1⁄3 of heavy cream
- Use 1⁄2 tsp. taco seasoning
- Take 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Take Topping
- Get 1 lb. ground beef
- You need 3 tsps. taco seasoning
- Provide 1⁄4 cup salsa
- Prepare 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
Steps to make Low-Carb Taco Bake:
- For the crust: beat the cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
- Add the cream and seasoning.
- Greases 9"x 12" baking dish; spread the cheese over the bottom.
- Pour in the egg mixture as evenly as possible.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before adding the topping.
- For the topping; brown the ground beef and drain the fat.
- Stir in the seasoning and salsa.
- Spread meat mixture over the crust.
- Top with cheese.
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake 20 minutes until hot he bubbly.
If you find this Low-Carb Taco Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.