Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect LOW CARB look no further! We provide you only the best LOW CARB | Calabaza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to LOW CARB
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb | calabaza recipe. You can cook low carb Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare LOW CARB | Calabaza:
- Use 1 lb Ground Beef
- Get 1 Onion | sweet
- You need 1 Bell Pepper | green
- Provide 1 Salt | Pepper | Garlic
- Use 5 medium Squash | yellow
- Provide 2 Corn Ears | shucked and cut off cob
- You need 1 can Chili Ready Tomatoes
- Get 1 1⁄2 cup Water | give or take
Instructions to make LOW CARB | Calabaza:
- Brown ground beef with onion and bell pepper.
- Season to taste.
- Add squash, corn, tomatoes and water.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until squash is cooked.
- VARIATIONS | shredded chicken - diced or stewed tomatoes - cabbage - frozen or canned corn - zucchini squash
If you find this LOW CARB | Calabaza recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.