Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Meringue Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meringue Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meringue Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8%! That’s a great number if you’re working to improve your heart health!
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meringue cookies recipe. You can cook meringue cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meringue Cookies:
- Get 3 large egg whites, room temperature
- Use 1⁄8 tsp. cream of tartar
- Get 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- Get 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- Get 1-2 drops food coloring (optional)
- You need Nonpareil sprinkles (optional)
Instructions to make Meringue Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 225°F. Line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper and set it aside. Fit a disposable piping bag with either a rounded or a star tip and set that aside.
- In a large bowl (make sure it is completely clean and dry) place the egg whites, cream of tartar and salt. Use either a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment and beat the egg white mixture on high speed for about 3 minutes or so, until soft peaks form. Then while the mixer is still running, gradually add in the sugar and continue to beat on high speed until stiff peaks form, about 2 or so more minutes. If using the food coloring, beat it in now.
- Use a rubber spatula to transfer the egg white mixture into the prepared piping bag.
- Pipe out mounds onto the prepared baking tray, raising them up as you do. They won't spread, so you can place them fairly close together. If using sprinkles, then sprinkle them over the meringue cookies now.
- Bake for 60 minutes, then turn the oven off but leave them in the oven for another hour or so. After that, take the tray out of the oven and let them come completely to room temperature. Serve immediately after.
- These can be stored covered at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
If you find this Meringue Cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.