Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can ingest. You already know this since, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been instructed to consume fish at least two times each week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Be aware that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Try to consume fish twice each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake coffee cookie roll recipe. To cook no bake coffee cookie roll you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll:
- Use 150 grams powdered sugar
- Take 2 egg whites
- Get 2 teaspoons finely ground coffee
- Get 250 grams butter
- Prepare 100 grams baking chocolate
- Get 250 grams butter cookies, crushed with a rolling pin
- Get 1 shot rum (or whiskey or brandy), optional
Steps to make No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll:
- Sift icing sugar in a bowl. Add egg whites. Whisk until foamy and thick. Add ground coffee
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Let cool down slightly then pour over the egg white mixture
- Next, add crushed cookies and alcohol if desired. Combine with a spoon and pour in a mold. Mixture will be thin
- Put in the freezer until cold, then keep in the fridge for 2 weeks max. Enjoy :)
If you find this No Bake Coffee Cookie Roll recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.