Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pineapple-An Manju recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple-An Manju recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple-An Manju recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This does not mean, though, that simply ingesting beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that including kidney beans on your green salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you may not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these health food regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple-an manju recipe. You can have pineapple-an manju using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple-An Manju:
- You need For the pineapple-an:
- Take 180 grams Shiro-an (sweet white bean paste)
- Use 40 grams Jam
- Provide For the Dough:
- Get 100 grams Cake flour
- Use 1 Whole egg
- Use 30 grams Powdered sugar
- Prepare 10 grams Unsalted butter
- Take 1⁄4 tsp + 1⁄4 teaspoon Baking soda + water
- Use 1 for dusting ◎ Cake flour
- Prepare For egg wash:
- Get 1⁄2 Egg
- Use 1 tsp Mirin
- You need For the topping:
- Prepare 1 Poppy seeds
Steps to make Pineapple-An Manju:
- Divide the shiro-an for "pineapple-an" into 12 equal portions.
- Roll each of them up.
- You are going to wrap about 1⁄2 of teaspoon of the jam in the shiro-an.
- Flatten the shiro-an balls into circles. Dent the center with your finger and place the jam on top.
- Gather the outside shiro-an little by little to wrap the jam.
- Gently adjust the shape and it is done.
- Wrap each of them with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator.
- [For the dough] Add the egg and sugar in a food processer and press start.
- Add the butter and blend. Dissolve the baking soda with the water and add to the food processer, then add flour and blend the dough.
- The dough should come together like this.
- Dust some cake flour in a shallow container. Place the dough in it and divide it into 2 pieces.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces. Roll the dough which is about the softness of your earlobe into a circle. (If it is wrinkly, pat it with your hand to spread it.)
- Wrap the shiro-an with the dough by gathering its edges.
- Place each dough seam-side down.
- Apply the egg wash.
- Top them with the poppy seeds.
- Bake them in the oven at 180℃ for 15 minutes and they are done.
- This is the cross section
If you find this Pineapple-An Manju recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.