Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stuffed Peppers (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Peppers (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Peppers (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things which can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin using today. Something else I would like to point out concerning this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. One more thing I want to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. In this article we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are connected with the utilization of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
Yet another amazing side effect of using this kind of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you drop some weight by improving your metabolism. With regards to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you’re going to see that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to drop some weight. The to so for anyone on a weight loss plan who’s not losing weight as quickly as they’d like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. And naturally simply because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. One of the greatest things you will be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed peppers (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) recipe. To make stuffed peppers (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Peppers (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Provide 6 Capsicum/Bell Pepper (lids removed)
- Get Filling/In a Food Processor
- Provide 400 gms Button Mushrooms
- Use Small Head Cauliflower (a rice substitute)
- You need 1 Medium Onion
- You need 2 Cloves Garlic
- Prepare 2 tbs Tomato Paste
- You need 1-2 Sweet Long Peppers
- You need 1 tbs Mixed Italian Herbs
- Provide 2 tsp Sweet Paprika
- You need 1⁄4 tsp Cayenne or Hot Chili Powder
- Get Handful Parsley
- Prepare to taste Salt & Pepper
- Prepare For The Baking Tray
- Use X2 Cans Chpped Tomato or Passata
- Prepare Parsley
- Take to taste Salt & Pepper
- Prepare Olive Oil (to your preference)
Steps to make Stuffed Peppers (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Ingredients Below (add in or take out whatever you like! I change this slightly every time I make them depending what's in my fridge). Adding chili sauce to the filling and or baking sauce is a winner! Adding Lentils is a good one also & you can't go wrong with some cheese stuffed in the top before you close the lid
- In the food processor, combine the Mushrooms, Cauliflower, Garlic, Onion, Sweet Pepper, Spices & Herbs (set a small handful aside to mix in the baking tray sauce)
- Line the baking tray with canned tomatoes, stir in a handful or the stuffing mixture (adds flavour) and parsley.
- Cut the tops off the capsicums (if haven't already) & spoon the filling mixture into the capsicums. Replace the lid and place in tray of sauce
- Bake for approx 30mins. Remove and serve (I like to sprinkle with Vegan or non Vegan Parmesan cheese)
If you find this Stuffed Peppers (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.