Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely beneficial for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply consuming beans will undo the bad effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a good idea. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you may prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Begin eating these foods each day. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant lasagne (vegetarian/vegan/low carb) recipe. You can cook eggplant lasagne (vegetarian/vegan/low carb) using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb):
- Use Produce
- You need 1 Large Eggplant (sliced lengthways)
- Use 2 Zucchinis (sliced lengthways)
- Get 60 gms Baby Spinach
- You need 400 gms Button Mushrooms (processed)
- Take 1⁄2 Medium Onion (finely chopped - for mushroom seasoning)
- Take 1 Garlic Clove (crushed - for mushroom seasoning)
- Use 1 tbs Fresh Parsley (finely chopped - for mushroom seasoning)
- Take 10 gms Fresh Basil Leaves
- Get Spices
- Provide 1-2 tsp Salt (for seasoning grilled vegetables)
- Provide 1 tsp Salt (for mushroom seasoning)
- Prepare 1-2 tsp Pepper (for seasoning grilled vegetables)
- Prepare 1 tsp Pepper (for mushroom seasoning)
- Get 1-2 tsp Paprika (for seasoning grilled vegetables)
- Use 1 tsp Paprika (for mushroom seasoning)
- Get 1 tbs Dried Oregano (for mushroom seasoning)
- Take 2 tsp Dried Mixed Herbs (for mushroom seasoning)
- You need Other
- Provide 600 mls tomato passata
- You need 120 gms Mozeralla (I used Vegan mozeralla on 1⁄2 of the tray)
- Take 1 tbs Olive Oil
Instructions to make Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb):
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Slice the Eggplant and Zucchini lengthways, sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika and rub with olive oil. Repeat on the other side.
- I grilled the Eggplant and Zucchini over a charcoal BBQ however this step isn't necessary. You can assemble the lasagne using these vegetables uncooked.
- Prepare the other ingredients as per the ingredients list.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the processed Mushrooms, onion, garlic, paprika, salt, pepper, dried oregano, mixed herbs & parsley. Mix thoroughly.
- You can now assemble your Lasagne.
- Layer the bottom of the tray with the Eggplant and continue layering with the zucchini, spinach, Mushroom mix and passata
- On the top layer, cover the passata, top with mozeralla, fresh basil & place in the oven to bake for approx 45mins
- Remove from oven and leave to sit for approx 10mins before serving.
If you find this Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.