Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven BBQ chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven BBQ chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Know that fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has instructed you to eat some fish at least two or three times every week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in at least two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven bbq chicken recipe. To cook oven bbq chicken you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven BBQ chicken:
- You need 4 Boneless chicken breast
- Get 3 tsp Olive Oil
- Use 1 1⁄2 tsp Smoked paprika
- Get 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Take to taste pepper and salt
- Prepare 1 cup favorite BBQ sauce
- Use 1 Zip lock bag to fit in all 4 breast
Steps to make Oven BBQ chicken:
- If chicken breast has skin remove it. Combine olive oil, smoked paprika juice, garlic in a small bowl then pour over chicken breast or dip chicken breast in Bowl. Let chicken breast marinade for at least an hour in a ziplock bag, if you want the most flavor let marinade for up to 24 hours. After marinated preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove chicken from ziplock bag and place it on a baking sheet season the breast with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes brush layer of barbecue sauce on the chicken breast onces done brushing the barbecue sauce return chicken to the oven repeat brushing every 5 minutes, let cook an additional 15 minutes without adding another layer of BBQ sauce. When the chicken is fully cooked it should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit on your cooking thermometer make sure to poke the thickest part.
- This is not my recipe but it is a great one to cook up for the family, I enjoy making it for mine and they never seem to get tired of it I do like to make it with mash potatoes and corn for the side dishes I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we enjoy it
If you find this Oven BBQ chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.