Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many men and women do not understand that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is really something you should be using regularly. Unlike other products you can purchase on the market today this product will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. One more thing I would like to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. Coconut oil is a lot more beneficial than other oils you are able to purchase and on this page we are going to be telling you why.
Another thing quite a lot of you might like concerning this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss as a result of the reality that it increases your metabolism. When it comes to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you will discover that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it simpler and faster to lose some weight. The to so for anybody on a weight loss program who’s not losing weight as quickly as they would like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be an excellent benefit. And naturally mainly because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
One more thing I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those who have other oils in your home I would suggest removing them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits that can be connected with it. There is no doubt that in time companies are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb indian-spiced broccoli bites recipe. To cook low carb indian-spiced broccoli bites you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites:
- Provide 12 oz frozen chopped broccoli
- Provide 3 eggs
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Use 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 tbsp garam masala
- Use 1⁄8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 cup finely shredded cheese of your choice (I prefer 4 cheese)
- Prepare 1 cup almond flour
Steps to make Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking pans with parchment and spray oil or use silicone mats. (Seriously, you need to get the mats if you don't have them!!)
- Microwave broccoli according to package instructions. Immediately drain and run under cold water so they stop cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat together the eggs and spices until well-mixed. Fold in the almond flour and cheese.
- Add cooked broccoli and stir well.
- Using your hand or a cookie scoop, make 15 patties (about 1 inch diameter) and place on tbe baking sheet, careful to leave space between them.
- Bake 30 minutes, turning halfway. Finish under broiler for 3-5 minutes until browned and crispy.
- Serve with tandoori chicken and raita or just eat them by themselves for a snack!
If you find this Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.