Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pulled BBQ Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pulled BBQ Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pulled BBQ Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to accumulate in your body and or cause issues for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these hearty foods each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pulled bbq chicken recipe. You can have pulled bbq chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pulled BBQ Chicken:
- Provide 3-4 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Use 2 tsp. olive oil
- Provide 1 large yellow or vidalia onion, diced
- Use 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- Use 2 tsp. salt
- Get 1⁄4 tsp. pepper
- You need 1 1⁄2 cups (12 oz.) bbq sauce
Instructions to make Pulled BBQ Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F).
- Defrost chicken, dice onions & mince garlic.
- In a small pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in the paprika. Pour mixture into large baking pan (a roasting pan or cassarole dish work great). Pat the chicken dry and add each piece to the pot, stirring to mix with the onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and stir well. Pour BBQ over the chicken, trying to cover all the chicken.
- Cover pan with foil and transfer it to the oven. Bake it for 90 minutes.
- Make sure the thickest piece of chicken has been cooked completely. Place the pan back on the stove and use a slotted spoon to transfer the chicken to a large bowl. Pour the BBQ sauce in a pot and simmer it until it's reduced by half so the sauce is thicker. While the sauce is simmering, shred the chicken with two forks.
- Keep the shredded chicken on a burner set to Low/Medium. Pour a little bbq sauce in it every once in a while (while still cooking down the sauce) and stir to keep the meat hot and moist. Optionally use the thickened BBQ sauce on your sandwich. Serve when ready!
If you find this Pulled BBQ Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.