Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Meringue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Meringue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is basically the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this since your health care provider has instructed you to eat some fish two times or threee times every week. This is especially true for those who suffer from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try eating fish at least two times a week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start consuming these hearty foods every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon meringue recipe. To make lemon meringue you need 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Meringue:
- Prepare 1 cup granulated sugar
- Use 4 egg whites
- Provide 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
Instructions to make Lemon Meringue:
- Preheat oven to 120℃.
- Wipe out a large, clean bowl with a slice of lemon.
- Add egg whites to the bowl and mix until bubbles appear.
- Once bubbles appear, add lemon juice and mix until soft peaks form.
- Slowly add the sugar, one tablespoon at a time, and mix until all the sugar is gone and dissolved into egg whites.
- The mixture should be a stiff white mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a piping bag (to add colour, paint a stripe of food coloring on the inside of bag) and pipe into small circular meringues.
- Bake for two hours and then leave to cool inside the oven until fully dry.
If you find this Lemon Meringue recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.