Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain many great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. A single Red Delicious apple daily can make your bad cholesterol levels decrease by as much as 8%! That’s a great number if you’re trying to make your heart healthy!
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq chicken thighs recipe. To make bbq chicken thighs you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook BBQ Chicken Thighs:
- Use 6 bone in chicken thighs
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp pepper
- Get 1 tsp onion powder
- Use 1 tsp garlic powder
- Provide 1 bottle your favorite BBQ sauce
Instructions to make BBQ Chicken Thighs:
- Remove skin and fat from chicken thighs.
- Mix DRY ingredients and rub over both sides of chicken thighs.
- Place in pan and bake at 350F for 30 minutes. No need to add water, the children will create it's own!
- After 1⁄2 hour spread a quarter sized dollop of BBQ sauce over each chicken thigh. Put cover back on and return to oven. Bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- After 1 hour of baking remove cover. Spread another dollop of BBQ sauce over chicken. Return to oven UNCOVERED for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
If you find this BBQ Chicken Thighs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.