Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Hawaiian Baked Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hawaiian Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hawaiian Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things which can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin using today. You are also going to see that there isn’t just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There’s something else that is important to know about this item and that’s the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. If you’re wondering what some of these benefits are you ought to be pleased to understand that we’re going to be explaining to you in this post what a number of these benefits might be.
I am sure you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can provide you with loads of benefits. Coconut oil has been shown to be very useful for people who end up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the actual healing process. Of course you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is loaded with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel extremely smooth.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading individuals to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. If you have other oils in your home I would recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be connected with it. Something you may or may not recognize is that within a really short period of time there will be vitamin supplement organizations promoting the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hawaiian baked beans recipe. To cook hawaiian baked beans you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hawaiian Baked Beans:
- You need 2 cans (15 oz.) great northern beans
- Use 4 oz. crushed pineapple, in 100% juice & undrained
- You need 4 oz. pineapple tidbits, in 100% juice & undrained
- Take 4 oz. ham steak, cubed (or other cooked ham)
- Prepare 1⁄2 small yellow onion, diced
- You need 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- Get 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup your favorite bbq sauce
- Take 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Take 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- You need 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- Get 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Use 1 tsp. sriracha
- Use 1⁄4 tsp. liquid smoke
- Use 1⁄4 tsp. each salt, pepper, ground ginger
Instructions to make Hawaiian Baked Beans:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8x8" baking pan and set aside. Drain both of the cans of beans in a colander and rinse them thoroughly with cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, onion, sriracha, liquid smoke, cornstarch and seasonings. Then stir in the crushed pineapple and it's juices, the pineapple tidbits and it's juices and the diced ham steak. Stir in the beans until it's all incorporated.
- Pour the bean mixture into the prepared pan and cover with foil. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Then uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes. Once its done, remove it from the oven and let it sit to thicken for 5-10 minutes, then serve.
If you find this Hawaiian Baked Beans recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.