Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans, believe it or not, are very good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counteract the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that having kidney beans on your salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Luckily, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even miss real meat.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for improving your heart health. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's bbq chicken sandwiches recipe. You can cook mike's bbq chicken sandwiches using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches:
- Take ● For The Sandwiches
- Use 6 (10 oz) Chicken Breasts [1⁄4" thick]
- You need 2 (12 oz) Loaves Fresh Baked Ciabatta Bread
- Get 1 lb Bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [+ reserves for serving]
- Provide as needed Fresh Green Leaf Lettuce [chilled]
- Get as needed Red Onions [thin sliced]
- Provide as needed White Onions [thin sliced]
- Prepare as needed Firm Tomato Slices
- Get ● For The Brine
- Provide 4 Cups Water
- Take 4 Cups Ice
- Take 1⁄4 Cup Salt
- Use 1⁄4 Cup Sugar
- Get 2 tbsp Granulated Garlic Powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp Granulated Onion Powder
- Take 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- You need ● For The Options [as needed - chilled]
- Provide Peperoncini Peppers
- You need Banana Peppers
- Use Jalapeño Peppers
- Use Sport Peppers
- Use Slices Thin Dill Pickle
- Get Whole Mini Pickles
- Provide Whole Green Olives
- Prepare Salt & Vinager Potato Chips
- Prepare Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
Steps to make Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches:
- Create your brine by boiling all ingredients in the brine section [except for ice] until everything is dissolved. Allow water to cool and add both ice and chicken. Place in fridge in a bowl or large Ziplock Bag for 1 hour.
- Trim any fat, butterfly and pound down your chicken breasts until they're equal thickness on all sides.
- Remove chicken from brine and grill on high for three minutes on each side. Longer if your chicken pieces are on the thicker side. You'll want to create some char lines on them so try not to lift or peek.
- While waiting - gather your sides/options and rinse and slice your vegetables. Refrigerate all. You'll want all sides/options fully chilled.
- Place chicken in a disposable pan and add your entire bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. Seal tightly with tinfoil.
- Bake your bread as per manufactures directions in the top rack. Usually about 10 minutes at 400°.
- At the same time as you bake your bread - place your sealed chicken on your lowest oven rack far to one side or the other for 15 minutes while bread is baking on the opposite side. This will add to the moisture and flavor of your chicken.
- Stack your sandwiches any way you choose to. [lettuce first tho] with your warmed leftover Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce that's in your pan.
- Serve with a salad like my, "Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad." Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.