Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You Might Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many individuals don’t understand that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is actually something you need to be using on a regular basis. You are also going to discover that there isn’t just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I would like to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. If you’re wondering what some of these benefits are you need to be pleased to know that we’re going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a few of these benefits could be.
Another amazing side effect of making use of this type of product is that coconut oil will actually help you lose weight by increasing your metabolism. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly in your body and offers you energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you will find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. This is actually great news for anybody has ever had difficulties trying to drop some weight or for men and women who are trying to drop some weight quicker. And of course mainly because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the greatest things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time companies will be marketing coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's bbq chicken & bbq pulled pork sandwiches + sides recipe. You can have mike's bbq chicken & bbq pulled pork sandwiches + sides using 39 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides:
- You need ● For The Chicken & Brine
- You need 6 LG Boneless Chicken Breasts
- You need 1 tbsp Granulated Garlic Powder
- Get 1 tbsp Granulated Onion Powder
- Get 1⁄2 tbsp Cracked Black Pepper
- Use 1⁄2 Cup Sugar
- Get 1⁄2 Cup Salt
- Take as needed Oil [to be added after brine is complete]
- You need 2 LG Ziplock Bags
- Take ● For The BBQ Sauce
- Provide 4 Bottles Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [reserve some for sandwich toppers]
- Use ● For The Corn On The Cob
- You need as needed Water
- Take 12 LG Ears Corn [shucked - boil 6 ears at a time]
- Get 1 Cup Whole Milk
- Provide 1 Cube Butter
- Provide ● For The Spicy Pulled Beef Or Pork
- Get 1 (3 Pound) Beef Or Pork Shoulder Roast [your choice]
- Take 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper [chopped]
- Prepare 4 Garlic Cloves [smashed & fine minced]
- Use 1 LG Vidalia Onion [chopped]
- Use 3 (14 oz) Cans Beef Stock
- Provide 2 LG Jalapeños [minced]
- Get 4 Drops Liquid Smoke
- Take ● For The Additions & Garnishments
- Take 12 LG Quality Buns [+ melted butter if choosing to grill or pan sear]
- Use as needed Smoked Mozzarella Slices
- Prepare as needed Red Onions [thin sliced]
- Prepare as needed Dill Pickle Slices
- Use as needed Tomato Slices
- Provide as needed Cole Slaw
- Take as needed Lettuce
- Get ● For The BBQ Baked Beans
- You need 2 (1 Pound) Cans Pinto Beans
- Provide 1⁄2 Cup White Onions [minced]
- Provide 1⁄4 Cup Green Bell Peppers [minced]
- Get 4 tbsp Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
- Provide 1⁄4 Cup Brown Sugar [or more to taste]
- Use 1 tbsp Yellow Mustard
Instructions to make Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides:
- Begin your roast by searing it on high in a slight amount of oil on all sides until browned.
- Add everything in the roast section and cover tightly. Simmer for 2 hours or until it's easily shredded apart with forks. Flip roast occasionally.
- Rinse your chicken breasts and pat dry. Create your brine by adding everything in the brine section in 2 cups hot water. Mix until fully dissolved and cooled. Add ice and ice water and cooled brine together in a gallon sized Ziplock Bag. Add chicken. Place in fridge for 1+ hours. Massage and turn bag occasionally.
- Pull your chicken and 2 by 2 - add to your second clean Ziplock Bag. With a heavy mallet - beat chicken to equal thicknesses.
- Trim any fat or anything unsightly. Lightly oil chicken breasts.
- Clean, oil and high heat your grill. Preheat grill for 15 minutes.
- Grill chicken for 3 minutes on each side with your grill covered. Grill until you achieve a slight char.
- Turn heat to medium and grill breasts on indirect heat [away from direct flames] for 7 to 10 minutes. Depending upon the thickness of your chicken breasts. Continually flip and coat with BBQ Sauce. Get ready for your grill to look a complete disaster!
- Shuck corn and clean off fibers. Add corn to a large pot and add enough water to cover them. Add 1 cup whole milk and 1 cube butter. Bring to a boil. Cover and boil for 7 to 10 minutes depending upon size. Watch closely as the milk addition WILL cause your pot to foam over.
- Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice your BBQ chicken into strips.
- Pull your roast, shread with forks and drain. Reserve fluids for recipes later in the week.
- Place shreaded meat into a large bowl and mix in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce to your liking. Or, leave it naked and allow your guests to drizzle BBQ sauce over their sandwiches.
- Grill or pan sear your buns with butter and a light sprinkle of garlic and onion powder.
- Crispy grilled garlic buns.
- Pictured below: Grilled BBQ Sliced Chicken on a grilled seasoned bun with pickles, red onions and tomatoes. To the right - BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich on a grilled seasoned bun with red onions and chilled Cole Slaw. Both topped with additional Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- Fine chop your BBQ Baked Bean vegetables and place in a sealed container with a dash of water. Microwave for 2 minutes to soften. Seal and let them sweat for 5 minutes.
- Mix everything together in the BBQ Baked Beans section. Cook your beans stove top or microwave until vegetables are softened. If you have the time - sauté your vegetables in a slight amount of oil until translucent. Then add all other ingredients.
- Pictured below: Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw and BBQ Baked Beans.
- Braised and BBQ'd Pork Ribs.
- Pork Ribs with Baked Bean, Cole Slaw and Watermelon sides.
- Enjoy your Summer!
If you find this Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.