Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to amass in your body or cause heart problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be healthy.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly great for the heart, though. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rayelle's famous baked beans recipe. To make rayelle's famous baked beans you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans:
- Provide 8 slice Thick bacon
- Take 1 Onion, diced
- Take 1⁄2 Red pepper, diced
- Prepare 1⁄2 Green pepper, diced
- You need 60 oz Canned pork and beans
- Provide 3⁄4 cup Barbeque sauce
- Get 1⁄2 cup Brown sugar
- Take 1⁄4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- Provide 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Prepare 3 Jalapenos, diced or canned equivalent
Instructions to make Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans:
- Cook bacon until half fat is rendered.
- Put bacon aside.
- Cook onions and peppers in rendered bacon fat until soft (onions translucent)
- Add beans to cooked peppers and onions
- Warm mixture
- Add barbeque sauce, mustard, vinegar, and brown sugar to bean mixture.
- Spray 9x13 pan
- Place bean mixture in 9x13 pan
- Bake at 325 for 2-2 1⁄2 hours. Cover with foil as needed.
If you find this Rayelle's Famous Baked Beans recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.