Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is one of the heartiest meats that you can eat. You already know this since, by now, you’ve probably been told to eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts aren’t healthy. Know that fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to consume fish at least two times a week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to deep dish bbq chicken pizza recipe. To make deep dish bbq chicken pizza you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza:
- You need 3 cups unbleached bread flour
- Get 2 cups white whole wheat bread flour
- Prepare 2.5 tablespoons active dry yeast
- Use 3 tablespoons mustard powder
- You need 1 tablespoon pepper
- You need 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Get olive oil
- You need 1 chicken breast
- Take 1⁄2 of an onion
- Provide 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Get 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Use 1 red bell pepper
- Use BBQ sauce
- Use Italian cheese Blend
- Use parmesian cheese
Instructions to make Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza:
- First: prepare your dough by mixing together both flours, bread seasonings and yeast. Then add water until there is no more flour in the bowl. Let rest for 8-12 hours, Mix olive oil into the dough, let rest for 1 hour or less. Kneed the dough and separate into two even sized pizza (ingredients enough for 2-3 pizza crusts) put dough's into the fridge and store for a day before use.
- While preparing the toppings, form your dough to the pan in which it will bake and pre heat the oven to 450 degrees farenheight.
- Prepare chicken breast by slicing into strips. If preparing ahead of time, marinate the chicken in a mixture of red wine vinegar and southwest style mustard and chives. Cook chicken and cube it.
- Prepare the caramelized onions by slicing your half onion into strips and adding to a stove pot until they are sautéed. Add brown sugar and balsamic vinegar and mix well. Cook until the sauce evaporates into the onions.
- Prepare the Red Bell pepper by cutting it into small pieces, setting the pieces onto a paper towel lined dish and cooking in the microwave for 1 minute to get most of the moisture out.
- Assemble your pizza by putting a layer of cheese down first, then add an even layer of bbq sauce on top. On your toppings evenly in any order, and cover the top with your extra cheese.
- Bake on 450 degrees for 25-30 minutes, let sit for 15 mins afterwards before cutting into, and enjoy!
If you find this Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.