Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect S'mores Bars with Belgian Chocolate Brownie and Marshmallow Meringue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to S'mores Bars with Belgian Chocolate Brownie and Marshmallow Meringue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain plenty of great stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. They are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. One Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels fall by as much as eight percent! That’s a wonderful number for an individual who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to s'mores bars with belgian chocolate brownie and marshmallow meringue recipe. You can cook s'mores bars with belgian chocolate brownie and marshmallow meringue using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook S'mores Bars with Belgian Chocolate Brownie and Marshmallow Meringue:
- Provide Crust
- Get 3 cup Graham cracker crumbs (12 oz.)
- Provide 1 1⁄2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- Provide 2 tbsp packed light brown sugar
- Use 1⁄4 tsp fine sea salt
- Get Brownie filling
- Prepare 1 stick cold unsalted butter, cubed
- Use 4 oz unsweetened chocolate (preferably belgian), chopped
- Prepare 1 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- Get 2 tsp pure vainilla extract
- Get 1⁄4 tsp fine salt
- Prepare 2 large eggs at room temperature
- You need 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- Take Meringue
- Provide 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp pure vainilla extract
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp cream of tartar
- You need 3 large egg whites
Instructions to make S'mores Bars with Belgian Chocolate Brownie and Marshmallow Meringue:
- Make the crust: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 inch square baking pan with foil, allowing 2 inches to overhang on two sides. In a medium bowl, using a fork, mix all the ingredients until evenly moistened. Press the crumbs evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool completely.
- Make the filling: In a heat proof medium bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, melt the butter with the chocolate over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and whisk the sugar, vanilla and salt. Whisk in the eggs until smooth, then stir in the flour until just incorporated. Spread the batter evenly over the cooled crust. Bake for about 25 minutes until the edge is set but the center is still slightly jiggly. Transfer to a rack and let cool of completely.
- Make the meringue : Preheat broiler. In a heat proof medium bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, whisk the egg whites with the sugar until the whites are warm and sugar is dissolved about 3 minutes. Transfer egg whites to a bowl in a stand mixer fitted with a whisk. Add the vanilla and cream of tartar and beat at medium speed until firm. Increase the speed to high and beat the meringue until stiff and glossy. 5 to 7 minutes.
- Mound the meringue on top of the filling, swirling it decoratively. Broil the meringue 8 inches room the heat until lightly browned at the tips for 1 minute. Cut into bars and serve.
If you find this S'mores Bars with Belgian Chocolate Brownie and Marshmallow Meringue recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.