Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you need to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to consume fish at least two times each week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Try to eat fish at least two times a week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, though. Introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to applewood-berry bbq chicken bowl recipe. To cook applewood-berry bbq chicken bowl you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl:
- Provide 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast; medium dice
- You need 1⁄4 C applewood seasoning
- You need 4 strips bacon
- Prepare 1 C Sweet Baby Rays Hawaiian BBQ sauce
- Provide 1⁄2 C berry juice
- You need 1 yellow bell pepper; thick julienne
- Get 1 red onion; thick julienne
- You need 2 lb potatoes
- Prepare 1 head garlic
- Take 1.5 stick butter
- Provide 2⁄3 C heavy cream
- Get 1 C shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- You need 1⁄2 bundle cilantro
- Get 1 lime
- Prepare 1 avocado; thick julienne & halved
- Provide 2 scallions
- Get 1 t ground coriander seed
- Provide Kosher salt & black pepper; as needed
Instructions to make Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl:
- Lay bacon on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Pat dry with paper towels. Cut bacon into baton-like strips, or a large dice
- Cover potatoes and garlic cloves with cold, salted water and boil until potatoes are easily pierced with a paring knife. Drain. Return to pot and blast heat to high for 30 seconds while shaking pot to remove excess moisture from potatoes.
- Add butter, cheese, cilantro, cream, lime, salt, and black pepper to potatoes. Mash or whip with mixer.
- Drain bacon fat into a large, tall saute pan. Add chicken, bell pepper, and onions. Season with applewood seasoning, ground coriander seed, salt, and black pepper. Saute 2-3 minutes, or until chicken is 80% cooked.
- Add berry juice. Bring to a simmer. Cover and cook approximately 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Add bbq sauce. Stir. Simmer 1-2 minutes to warm sauce. Do not boil.
- Garnish with crispy bacon, avocado, and scallions.
- Variations Grilled avocado/tomatoes/bell peppers/scallions, guacamole, tomato-garlic confit, ranch, bleu cheese, goat cheese, lemon, horseradish, vinegar, tamarind, shallots, habanero, celery, carrots, mint, roasted garlic, rosemary, thyme, basil, oregano, zucchini, grilled sweet corn, sofrito, beer, tequila, bourbon, vodka, rum, gin, brandy, pecans, walnuts, honey, coconut, chipotle, ancho chile, serrano, poblano, celery seed, worchestershire, H1, paprika, mushrooms, orange zest, white pepper, pearl onions, cayenne, caramelized onions, cotija, queso fresco, chihuahua cheese, parmesean, olives, greens, caramelized garlic,
If you find this Applewood-Berry BBQ Chicken Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.