Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Low-Carb Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low-Carb Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Carb Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is possibly the heartiest food you can ingest. You’re probably already aware of this because your doctor has advised you to eat some fish at least two or three times each week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Try to include fish in two meals per week.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb beef stew recipe. To make low-carb beef stew you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low-Carb Beef Stew:
- Prepare 10 sticks celery
- Provide 30 baby carrots or equivalent
- Use 3 bunches radishes
- You need 1 yellow onion chopped
- Provide 1 tsp garlic
- Get 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1.6 lbs stew meat (1 case)
- Get 30 oz beef broth (3 Campbells cans)
- Provide 1 tsp salt
- Use 1 tsp pepper
- Provide Frozen corn - optional
- Prepare Frozen green beans - optional
- Provide Frozen peas - optional
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup flour??? (New addition to try)
Instructions to make Low-Carb Beef Stew:
- If possible marinate meat with salt and Worcestershire sauce (additional to recipe requirements). - optional
- Coat meat in flour to thicken sauce. (New addition to try)
- Clean and chop all vegetables and put in slow cooker bowl. Slice celery, half baby carrots and quarter radishes. Add small cuts of beef.
- Stir all ingredients in slow cooker (making sure that all ingredients are mixed and vegetables/meat are below the broth) and cook on high for 8 hours (or low for 10 hours).
- 30 minutes before eating stir in frozen corn and green beans (and peas). -optional
If you find this Low-Carb Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.