Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Ranch Cheddar Baby Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ranch Cheddar Baby Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ranch Cheddar Baby Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Continue reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to build up in your arteries and cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start eating these hearty foods each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ranch cheddar baby potatoes recipe. You can cook ranch cheddar baby potatoes using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ranch Cheddar Baby Potatoes:
- Prepare 30 baby potatoes
- Take 3 tbs ranch dressing
- Take 1 tbp garlic powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp red paprika powder
- Provide salt and pepper
- You need grated cheddar cheese
- Take Side dish:
- Use 1 carrot
- Prepare 1⁄2 broccoli
- Provide Jay's kitchen all purpose seasoning
- Prepare salt and pepper / garlic salt
- Take garnish:
- Get dries /fresh parsley
- Provide chilli flakes
Instructions to make Ranch Cheddar Baby Potatoes:
- Boiled baby potatoes about 10 minutes.
- Drained them, cut into halves or quarters.
- Add ranch dressing, garlic powder, red pepper powder, salt and pepper, stir them until all mixed well.
- Put them on a tray which have already been layered by aluminium foil.
- Baked them 400°F or 200°C about 30-35 minutes.
- Sprinkle grated cheddar on the top of baked baby potatoes and fold them until melt and all mixed. Garnish with sprinkles chilli flakes and dried / fresh parsley.
- For the side dish, spray carrot with canola oil or brush it, season them with salt and pepper (I used Jay's kitchen all purpose seasoning, it turned out much better in flavor) bake them along with the baby potatoes.
- For the broccoli, just boil or steam them, season with garlic salt or just salt and pepper.
If you find this Ranch Cheddar Baby Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.