Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Low carb stuffed peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low carb stuffed peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb stuffed peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You Might Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing that can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you should start using today. Unlike other products you can purchase on the market today this product will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. One more thing I would like to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it’s something that can be used for both. In this article we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits that are associated with the use of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
I’m certain you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with a lot of benefits. You will see that this will actually help anybody who may have some kind of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. The reason this can help with rashes is due to the antioxidants that are in this oil, but you’re in addition going to find that this can be used on a regular basis to present you with younger looking skin.
One more thing I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you will be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb stuffed peppers recipe. You can cook low carb stuffed peppers using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low carb stuffed peppers:
- Provide 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- You need 1 onion, diced
- Get 1 clove garlic, minced
- Use 1⁄2 head cauliflower, cooked and finely chopped
- Use 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- Use 1 egg
- Take 1 T dried basil
- You need 2 t dried oregano
- Take 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Take 3 cups marinara sauce
- Use to taste salt and pepper
Instructions to make Low carb stuffed peppers:
- Cut peppers in half and remove stem and seeds. Blanch in boiling salted water until SLIGHTLY softened. Do not overcook.
- Saute onions and garlic until translucent.
- Combine onion mixture, tomatoes, cauliflower, seasonings, egg and 1⁄2 cup cheese with ground beef or turkey and combine well.
- Stuff blanched peepers with meat mixture
- Put 1⁄2 marinara in bottom of large baking dish. Arrange stuffed peppers on top and top with remaining sauce. Cover with plastic wrap and aluminum foil and bake at 375F until internal temp is 155F aprox 1 hour
- Remove covers and top with remaining cheese. Return to oven until cheese is melted.
If you find this Low carb stuffed peppers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.